top of page

Discussions about Episodes and history information.

Public·1797 members
Eva White
Eva White

So, I’ve always heard people rave about the Dune series but never knew where to start—it’s a pretty dense world. While clearing out some old books, I stumbled upon BooksRun at https://booksrun.com/blog/all-you-need-to-know-about-the-dune-books/ to sell them, and that’s where I found this fantastic blog post breaking down everything you need to know about the Dune books. It was perfect for me because it gave a great overview of the main storyline and how the different books fit together without overwhelming me with too much detail. I hadn’t planned on finding book recommendations on a selling site, but it ended up being a win-win: I got rid of some books I didn’t need and learned where to start with Dune!

Unknown member
7 days ago

I’ve been curious about the Dune series for a while but never knew how to dive into such a vast universe, and this breakdown really helped simplify it for me. I love how it gave me just enough information without being too overwhelming. It’s funny how you can stumble upon useful insights in the most unexpected places. Thanks for sharing this—it’s definitely going to guide my next reading adventure!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page